What they’re saying
- Lobby group Pride in Sport – dedicated webpage on trans inclusion.
- Much of the page is dedicated to suicide prevention services.
- Pride in Sport maintain a register of sports who have, and who haven’t got an trans inclusion policy.
- Sport Australia developed the Trans and Gender Diverse Guidelines on Inclusion. It is almost identical to Pride in Sport’s document.
- Sport Australia’s resources focus on uniforms and ‘fair’ bathroom access.
A 2019 paper concludes that reduced testosterone isn’t sufficient to negate competitive advantage of a male body. The relevant section is read aloud by Holly Lawford-Smith.
Noel Plum has take some time and care to assemble several videos on the science and policy of Trans people in elite sport.